Join us for this free training session and learn more about the Wage and Hour Division, its enforcement of federal labor laws, and common violations to avoid.
The Wage and Hour Division is offering a training session specifically for federal contractors and contracting representatives on the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act.
In this training, participants will learn about the following:
• McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
• Executive Order 13658, "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
• The process of Obtaining Wage Determinations and Adding Classifications
• Payment of fringe benefits
• Compliance Assistance and Enforcement Processes
WHAT: WHD McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act in-person Training
DATE: Thursday, March 9, 2023
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST.
WHERE: Administrative Services Center, Building B, Room #B320
9050 Viscount Blvd. El Paso, Texas 79925