System for Award Management Registration Process –
“A Federal Vendor Registration Platform”
Are you still baffled about SAM and the time-consuming detailed task of the registration?
The federal government purchases products and services from just about every industry, from space ship parts to staplers, but in order to do business with the federal government, you must have an active SAM (System for Award Management) registration and that is the first step in obtaining Federal contracts. OK, so maybe you registered in SAM and are not sure the information you entered is accurate.
Are you aware that you have to create a login.gov account?
Are you aware of the changes to the certification process for Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSBs)?
Did you know that if you fail to renew your SAM registration yearly that you are at risk of being denied federal contracts/awards? Are you aware that it is recommended to validate your SAM registration several times a year to make sure that your information is current in order to prevent possible lapse in Federal Payments?
The Contract Opportunities Center (COC) Procurement Technical Assistance Center cordially invites you to attend System for Award Management Registration Process – “a federal vendor registration platform”, a free webinar on Tuesday October 6, 2020 at 10:00am.
As an entrepreneur, you know that time is money. Therefore, instead of wasting time (and money) trying to familiarize yourself with this specialized system, allow us to efficiently register your business.
1. Information needed to register
2. DUNS Verification: Company business search
3. SAM Search Records: Verification of Entity Record
4. Login.gov: How to create your account
5. The Registration Process: New & Existing Entities; includes program updates on the certification process for WOSB/EDWOSB & SAM Administrator Notarized Letter
6. Dynamic Small Business Search: Linking to your SBA profile
7. SAM Status Tracker: Check Entity Registration Status
What: System for Award Management (SAM) Registration Process
"A Federal Registration Platform"
When: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon - Mountain Time