Learn more about the following topics:
1. OSHA Update (Diego Alvarado, Area Director)
2. Risk Management Institute - Why Safety? (Frank Olivas, OSHA Authorized Outreach Instructor)
3. 811 Call Before You Dig (Doug Meeks, Damage Prevention Manager)
4. Compliance Assistance Update (Abraham Arzola, Compliance Assistance Specialist)
SEATS ARE LIMITED! SIGN-UP TODAY!
WHAT: OSHA UPDATE 2023
WHEN: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
TIME: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: El Paso Community College
9050 Viscount Blvd., ASC-Bldg. A. Auditorium
El Paso, TX 79925
COST: Free of Charge!
RSVP for the OSHA Update & Sign-up for the breakout session of your choice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, & phone number.
Continental Breakfast provided by T&T Staff Management, Inc.
Certificates will be provided; gift cards and prizes will be drawn at the end of the presentation.
Breakout Sessions will run concurrently and will be provided by EPCC-Risk Management Institute (RMI), the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), and OSHCON after the OSHA Update has concluded. Participants have the option of choosing one session.
1. OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements - Frank Olivas, OSHA Authorized Outreach Instructor
2. UTA – Trenching and Excavation and Soil Mechanics Workshop, Adrian Loera, CSHO
3. OSCHON – A Proactive Approach to Safety, Patricia A. Novelo, CSHO