SAVE THE DATE
May 05, 2020
The El Paso Community College’s Contract Opportunities Center is excited to announce that it will once again host its Procurement and Contracting Symposium (PCS) and it will be held at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center, 11199 Sergeant E. Churchill, Fort Bliss, TX. PCS has historically been considered one of Far West Texas and Southern New Mexico’s premier networking event and has been supported by agencies of federal, state and local governments, and their prime contractors.
In planning the event, the objectives are to provide a venue where buyers, contractors, suppliers, and providers can come together and begin developing relationships; to provide excellent training opportunities from national, renowned trainers for vendors currently engaged, and those seeking guidance in government contracting; and to provide information to potential government contractors and the regional business community.
The following organizations and individuals should plan on attending this event:
• Representatives of federal, state or local government agencies seeking to extend or continue outreach activities in the region.
• Prime contractors seeking to identify potential subcontractors, teaming and joint venture partners.
• Small business firms wishing to network with federal, state or local government representatives, prime contractors, and other firms.
• Individuals who are interested in taking advantage of training sessions on hot topics relevant to federal, state or local government contracting.
• Representatives of firms interested in upcoming forecasted projects.
Sponsorship opportunities will be available for businesses seeking to highlight and market their firms to symposium attendees.
Booths will be available for federal, state or local government agencies, and vendors interested in personal and interactive market research opportunities as well as the opportunity to conduct a training workshop or present on forecasted projects, if interested.